IRDA

Hello,

I have added IRDA on one og my designs, but afterwards i figured out the ircomm is gone :(

Can anyone come with a good/easy solution for getting data into the PC from my own uC?

Kasper

Reply to
Kasper

Lantronix. Ethernet.

John

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

can you please be a litle more specific / link?

Kasper

Reply to
Kasper

google.com

John

om

You could use rs232 - if you have a transceiver on your device. If not, I'm sure you could always find an I2C / SCI / SPI to serial device (use the serial port on your computer). Check Lantronix, as John suggested. They have lots of that type of thing.

David

Reply to
aerelD

How much data do you have to move ?

How fast does the data need to move from point uC to point PC ?

If you have IRDA then you have a serial port on the uC, why not used that ??

This is not rocket science, this has been solved since the 60's.

Does your uC project need to have isolation ?

There are lots of questions here that only you can answer.

donald

Reply to
donald