In Celebration of Earth Day...

Convertible tops down and run your air-conditioning (and heater, too, if it's early morning ;-)

In the evening, light up the fireplace and run the air-conditioning. ...Jim Thompson

Don't forget to drive a few new ground rods, too! ;-)

Michael A. Terrell

Is that snubbing your nose at liberal weenie environmentalists? oh, never mind!

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Just received from a neighborhood women's group... the women Dem's claim Republicans hate (and certain jerks claim that I "don't like")...

"Apparently, I'm supposed to be more angry about what Mitt Romney does with his money than what Barack Obama does with mine." ...Jim Thompson

Why doesn't he just set his house on fire and really annoy those greenies?

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Because that would be a liberal 'economic stimulus plan', like the government buying operational used cars only to destroy them and Pelosi explaining how the devastating Haiti earthquake was 'good for their economy'.

Reply to
flipper

later,27961/

--
An American is a man with two arms and four wheels.
		-- A Chinese child