In anticipation of...

In anticipation of Black Tuesday I concocted my own anesthesia...

Cran-Raspberry Cosmopolitan

8 oz Cran-Raspberry Juice 2 oz Vodka 2 oz Limoncello 2 oz Cointreau

Shake well over ice and strain into cocktail glasses. Garnish with Lime wedge from tree in your own backyard :-)

Makes two doses of anesthesia.

The first round didn't put me out, so I'm on my second.... wheeeeee

:-}

...Jim Thompson

Gee, I was just going to celebrate with a beer or two. I like south of the border beers, but I was thinking maybe some good American beer like Lagunitas. They carry it now at Costco.

Maybe not every Costco. But you can try Trader Joes.

Reply to
miso

Most all American beers give me a headache. So I tend toward Heineken's or Beck's. ...Jim Thompson

For Tuesday night you might want to put one of these in the fridge, just in case:

Trader Joe's has them. And of course we have quite a few of them. Oh, and I think it's got 9 volts so no driving ...

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

There's a Trader Joe's about 4 miles from here, I'll give that a try. ...Jim Thompson

9 volts...9% ... same thing.

For those without a Trader Joes, it is like a blue collar Whole Foods.

In the Bay Area, the Costcos with the largest beer selection seems to be Mountain View and Danville. Of course, I haven't been to them all. Something like Applebees, every Costco is a little different. I suspect they do test marketing at some stores. That is, you tell someone you got something at a Costco, but they can't find it at their store. The Livermore store was selling Kilawatts for a while, which no other local Costco carried.

Reply to
miso

Sam's Club is the same way. Three in the area, with different inventories.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You mean they aren't strong enough to rid you of the need?

Jamie.

Reply to
Jamie

Must be a rather slow acting anesthetic if you have to start this early.

pessimist

Reply to
flipper

Real-ist

Reply to
hamilton

You've never hear of testing a product?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Jim didn't even drink beer until I taught him how. I shipped him a

6-pack of Widmer hefeweizen, sort of a beginners starter beer. He liked it. So he repaid me by posting, in public, vile and obscene lies about my wife.

I tried to teach him how to program, but that didn't work. It's harder than drinking beer, I suppose.

He appears to have a perfect memory for grudges, and none for favors.

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Yum, I like their Trois Pisotles too.

We use to buy lots of Allagash Dubble and Triple... but the local beer distibuter can't get it anymore.... It gets sent to bigger markets on the east coast :^(

Jim, It seems like Mitt has the mo' So I expect to be dronwing my sorrows, while you celebrate Tuesday night.

Hmm maybe a good excuse to stop at the beer store on the way home!

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Always choose the "sorrow" side ;-)

...Jim Thompson

of

ike

18/product

No celebrations here. Either which way, half the country will be disappointed, and there's lots of healing to do.

What we need more than anything is honest conversation with real information. That's what's been missing, and for some time. When all things are on the table and people talk, I find many, many more Americans agree than disagree.

Best wishes to you either way,

James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

too.http://www.unibroue.com/en/beers/18/product

In a recent survey, 25% of the respondents said that this election has damaged their relationship with friends or family. I've been deliberately not talking about it with Mo, because she still likes you-know-who, the Name that Must Not be Spoken.

We do agree that he would have been far better off if he'd have quit campaigning and personally directed recovery from Sandy, on the spot.

90 minutes of photo-op in New Jersey didn't do him a lot of good.

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

I did consider adding "or are you beta testing?" ;)

Reply to
flipper

Seeing as how the polls show a dead heat that's puffery.

Reply to
flipper

h of

like

ust

s/18/product

I must admit I can't blame anyone for not voting for O again.

Plenty that could have been better.

Whomever wins, I figure everyone's taxes are going up and benefits down.

My long term solutions is to keep wages down, and let in immigrants that want to work.

(An easy way to grow the economy, is to grow the population, (short term))

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Thank you Jim.

I added a tsp of fine sugar.

I will have another at 11PM mountain, to properly celebrate !!

Reply to
hamilton