IE Crap

Thanks. I am usually cautious with downloading stuff, especially when it says "hacker" on a page but it looks like this one is kosher.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

You don't Firefox live all the time? And your own page book-marked? ...Jim Thompson

I've been using it about a month now. Love it! Bought it! Support within 12 hours, from the other side of the world... and it's good support... walked me right thru every step to digitize a difficult scanning. ...Jim Thompson

Well, sure. But if I post a sketch for someone onto my site this is the drill:

a. Upload it through Wise or some other tool.

b. Type in the path name (less the generic front portion) into the URL bar of Firefox.

c. Then copy that into post.

I wanted to shorten/eliminate step b :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

MacroExpress

I use it to short-cut many multi-click PSpice functions... also useful as a sub-filter loader to clear out the troll-feeders :-) ...Jim Thompson

Yes, but that would NOT be the one that you used to *upload* the file! I.e., the "program" needs to "rewrite" the URL for you not just tack something on the end.

Sorry I can't be of more help. But, there are just too many different ways to set up these services and create virtual directories, etc.

Reply to
D Yuniskis

It would need to take my (fixed) entry and tack on the directory path beginning from the hierarchy spot that I tell it to. I am not a programmer but I cannot imagine that to be a difficult thing to integrate.

That, and I doubt there's much of a user demand. Most young folks don't even know what Usenet is. They all know what a blog is but there's rarely any pic links or you can tack the pic right onto your post.