Firefox 3.0

Firefox 3.0: Anyone tried it yet?

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

...Jim Thompson Been running the beta for weeks. No big problems, but 'Home' has to be hand placed in the old position.

--
Dirk

Remote Viewing classes in London
Reply to
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax
Reply to
Brendan Gillatt

Works fine. The back/forward buttons look different.

Tim

Tim Williams

It came out yesterday. 8.3 million downloads in the first 24 hours.

I found a few issues with the beta, hopefully they're fixed in the release version ("More than 15,000 improvements"). Obviously, a browser is not a simple thing.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

That's the biggest thing stopping me from using it full-time. It won't run Sage.

The only major difference I see is that it is one more than 2.0. It makes guesses about what URL I'm about to type but that isn't much of an inprovement.

Reply to
MooseFET