sandwich

New invention, Romanesco broccoli and bacon on an English muffin.

ftp://jjlarkin.lmi.net/R1.JPG

ftp://jjlarkin.lmi.net/R2.jpg

ftp://jjlarkin.lmi.net/R3.jpg

ftp://jjlarkin.lmi.net/R4.jpg

John

On a sunny day (Sun, 08 Nov 2009 14:05:59 -0800) it happened John Larkin wrote in :

Looks like some alien life form from the movies:-)

It is a pity I already ate the little pizzas, so cannot take a pic, they were really nice.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Good grief! Wouldn't a tablespoon of Ipecac have been easier?

Bob

--
== All google group posts are automatically deleted due to spam ==
Reply to

John Larkin wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Cool! A fractal vegetable.

--Damon

Reply to
Damon Hill

With my little Edmund magnifier, I can spot 5 levels of self-similarity. There might be more.

John

Everything in real life is fractal. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Right, the more you dig beneath the surface, the more you see :-)...

Regards,

Chris

Reply to
ChrisQ

Not only that but you begin to better see how self similar it is.

Reply to
JosephKK