I was told that science was not going to intrude on policy

Princeton University physicist Dr. Will Happer =97 once fired by then- Vice President Al Gore for failing to conform to Gore=92s hysterical views on global warming =96 has now declared that man-made warming fears are =93mistaken.=94........................

arming-fears-mistaken/

Reply to
bulegoge

Doesn't matter... Obama's "Green Team" will ignore fact and plod forth.

...Jim Thompson

                Labor Unions Cause Global Warming

Will Happer is more interested in nuclear magnetic resonance than climatology, so his opinion isn't all that interesting.

It seems that he was a "Jason"

so he is probably used to entertaining improbable ideas to keep well- heeled right-wing nut cases happy and generous.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

It looks like he's already implementing his new energy policy in Hawaii.

aioe.org, Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I will not see your messages.

If you have broadband, your ISP may have a NNTP news server included in your account:

There are two kinds of people on this earth: The crazy, and the insane. The first sign of insanity is denying that you're crazy.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

That plan will work well in Minnesota this time of the year.

Reply to
krw

He should do it in DC, year round, too.

aioe.org, Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I will not see your messages.

If you have broadband, your ISP may have a NNTP news server included in your account:

There are two kinds of people on this earth: The crazy, and the insane. The first sign of insanity is denying that you're crazy.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I'm sure the White House has sufficient backup for even AlBore, why should Obama bin Biden care any more than he has in HI.

Reply to
krw

Wait till the diesel runs out. :)

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

It looks like a error in determining direction, IPCC (AGW) is political policy trying to override scientific integrity. The altogether too easy impeachment of the "oh so necessary Michael Mann result" infuriates those politicos magnificently.

Reply to
JosephKK

But doesn't change the inevitable.

Fortunately, the group of people that will be most impacted by AGW regulations are the very leftist fairies that voted for Democrats ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Postings via gmail, yahoo, hotmail, aioe, uar or googlegroups, and
wild-cross-posts are now automatically kill-filed using Agent v5.0

To be white-listed, send request via the E-mail icon on my website

"Jim Thompson" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Trust krw to put his faith in the wrong politicians. The IPCC isn't political - it exists to tell politicians what is most likely to happen to the global climate over the next couple of hundred years. If he doesn't like their predictions, he needs to learn a bit more about the science involved, rather than looking for support from denialist web-sites funded by the coal industry and other groups with vested interests in not believing what the science is telling them

Yes, it's going to get warmer over the next couple of hundred years. How much warmer is is uncertain - anything from 1.1 °C to 6.4 °C (2.0 °F to 11.5 °F) over the next hundred years - but more than enough to worry about in any event.

Jim-out-of-touch-with-reality-Thompson does cultivate these fatuous delusions.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

Probably true, but some of them like Al Bore are intent on getting really wealthy from it.

Reply to
JosephKK