This is NOT going to stop (2023 Update)

Kevin Aylward wrote: =================

Hi, just a word of advice : 1. You need to quit using intelligent arguments on someone who isn't. 2. Bill is not in touch with reality - likely he never has been. 3. I have "pissed on" him hundreds of times till he is soaked in verbal urine. 4. He cannot even smell it, though he reeks of it.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

He's a sad old demented git. Sparring with him is cruel and useless.

Wise up. Man up. Ignore him.

Reply to
jlarkin

The 'this is not going to stop' claim is an infantile whine, pallison. Kindly desist.

Reply to
whit3rd

** No - it is fair warning of what is to come.
** Soon as Bill does.

And you, f*****ad.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

I swear this guy has the emotional maturity of a 12 year old and that may be insulting to many 12 year olds.

Reply to
Rick C

Then why continue these posts? Your crusade suggests either your arguments aren't intelligent, or that Mr Slowman is intelligent.

Reply to
Mike Perkins

** I'm not arguing with Sloman - I'm pissing on him.
** No it isn't.

Stop trying to falsely " characterise " what you clearly do not comprehend. Only idiots and troll do that.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison