I need some source codes about finite elements method!

Is there any guys who have some source codes to solve waveguide problems ? If you have one ,give me a copy please.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
zhuangbao

No one can help me ?

Reply to
zhuangbao

Well, your problem statement is somewhat vague, and you haven't told us what kind of resources you have at your disposal... university library? Money? Matlab/MathCAD/programming languages?

Anyway, here's the book we used back when I took an electromagnetics numerical techniques class:

(although we used the 1st edition). It's a good book, but keep in mind that the problems you're trying to solve are challenging and often the real problem is in finding a *computationally useful* form of solving the problem rather than just obtaining an *analytically correct* solution. So... umm... good luck! :-) Let us know how it goes...

---Joel Kolstad

Reply to
Joel Kolstad

Reply to
zhuangbao

1) I don't understand, why can't you just feed the compiler the FORTRAN 4 code and fix the errors? 2) GNU has a FORTRAN to C converter 3) If you want some simple explanation of FEA, SIAM published a direct article giving relatively simple algorithms for meshing. In MATLAB but it is readable and should be able to be ported fairly easily.

Ray

Reply to
RRogers