i need information on security systems?

i need information on security systems from the simplest structure to the most advanced one available, how to install them, the internal structure, the applications... if any body has any information wchich can help me, or knows any website, id be pleased if you share your information with me. thank you in advance.

Reply to
honeymoon6002

Try

they have all the information you need.

Reply to
MooseFET

thank you so much for your suggestion. but if i could have found any thing on google, i would never asked such a question from you, any thing i found on google, was somehow a kind of commercial website advertising their products. and so i decided to use a usenet or an internet forum, then my friends suggested google goups, and thats why i am here, again thank you for your attention.

Reply to
honeymoon6002

MooseFET wrote:

It sounds like your search technique sucks:

Google Groups *is* Usenet

--at least an archive of a large part of it.

Again: Your search technique sucks:

JeffM

Wrong.

Google Groups is a web site that tries to interface to USENET, but does a crappy job of it.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Thanks for truncating my post so that you could quote me out of context.

Reply to
JeffM

An idiotic thing like "google groups is USENET" doesn't need context - it's stand-alone ludicrous.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Thanks again for setting up you own straw man.

Reply to
JeffM
[...]

[...]

That seems a silly thing for you to say! Usenet is more than just google groups :)

--

John Devereux
Reply to