Looking for an information source for innovative software applications

As a newbie, I would like to get updated about the "news" of the software industry. If software industry sounds too wide, I have special interests in embedded products and web applications. I would like to check for all those innovative technologies and products recently developed, and keep informed. It is a better a website so I can visit it anytime. Does anybody know such an information source and want to share?

Thank you!

Mark

Love Work

Mark,

Google Alerts are like a real time Google search that emails you when new material is found on a topic.

w..

Reply to
Walter Banks

That URL presently redirects to a parent site at
although they're indicated that the original embedded.com domain may be resuscitated. (holy crap! I spelled that right on the first try!). Also, go up one level to the parent at EETimes. Another over at
These should get you started...

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to

In addition to the other good suggestions, you may want to look into membership in ACM or IEEE. These can be a bit expensive, but both organizations have extensive online research libraries and there are many special interest groups (IEEE calls them "societies") with publications concentrating on various subjects.

George

Reply to
George Neuner

Thank you Walter!