Need data on recent recycling, disposal experiences from shops.

I am currently doing some research into others experiences in different areas of the U.S. as to how they are handling disposal of old devices. I am also interested in specific cases where the manufactures policy for either lack of parts availability, lack of any type of repair option, resulted in a device being sent to an early grave.

Sure, I have some local data available. But in order to provide the most complete information of the state of the repair service industry and the recycling efforts, I need as much information from as many different sources. If I can get enough information from different servicers across the U.S. I can include them in my paper. I do need to try and get as much information by October 11th if possible. If you have information you would like to share after that date, please do as it will still be useful.

Thanks in advance for any help. I you would like to email direct:----- snipped-for-privacy@indstate.edu------)

Reply to
dkuhajda