I am looking for a socket for asic IC, TSSOP30.

Hi all,

I am looking for a socket it can be used testing asic IC. You can see its dimension from here.

Are there any socket for testing it or how can I test it without soldering it on PCB directly.

Thanks,

From Bob.
Reply to
Bob J.

Yamaichi has test/burn-in sockets for this kind of package. Expect it to be physically large and to cost a fair chunk of change.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany