I am looking for PWM ICs without Y-Cap. for 5W adapter.

Hi, everyone,

I know PWM ICs, N386AV(NIKO) and PI(SC1009P), that can be used without Y-Cap. for 5W adapter.

Now, I am looking for other ones like that, without Y-Cap., so could you tell me about it.

Thanks,

From Bob.
Reply to
Bob J.

You can use any control chip you like without Y caps.

The Y caps are simply there to reduce EMI. It may be practical to omit them at lower powers. You'll need to make measurements of the EMI signature.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear