Good website for IC pin configurations ?

i have been looking for websites that provide IC pin configurations. its been very hard to come upon one(i tried googling). i found

but i have to download pdf files for each chip. it would be helpful if someone could suggest good sites where i can them.

Reply to
ECGK

thanks for the website. but i was unable to find information on 74LS and also its pin configurations.

Reply to
ECGK

Hi. The NTE cross-reference is good for pinouts on most of the ICs they sub -- HTML datasheets as well as pdf, one page, loads quickly, always has pinout.

$$Search?OpenForm

I'll use it if I just need a pinout on something I think they sub. If I'm online, it's faster than anything else.

Chris

Reply to
CFoley1064

It looks like they've taken the datasheets and notes as well as pinouts offline. I guess, they were generating too much traffic.

I've been using these guys lately:

You still have to download PDFs there, but at least you can find the parts quickly.

--
Dmitri Abaimov, RCDD
http://www.cabling-design.com

http://www.cabling-design.com/forums

sci.electronics.basics - 7888 messages and counting!

Dmitri(Cabling-Design.com

well, i've been using

for a while.....

Reply to
peterken

Actually, I would be interested in some other site, if anyone knows of one. The site above gives errors that info is not on the server for many of the most common components, like some common BDX series transistors, etc.

Dominic

Reply to
Dominic-Luc Webb