hspice wrong calculations?

.IC is just a first guess, the simulator calculates the proper value from there.

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | Anyone can be rude, but it takes a Democrat to be a real dirtbag.

hello

I came across one problem during .OP simulation. I am simulating an opamp.

The thing is: i polarize PMOS gate by 0.8V . Source voltage is 1.2274 so Vgs=-0.4724 but in the output file Vgs is calculated as Vgs=-0.4273

What does this different come from?

regards

Luke

Reply to
jutek

Naw, the OP can't add and subtract. Or maybe can't type. or very generously does not understand that typical reltol is 0.001 and the result IS within limits.

--
JosephKK
Reply to

Is there a typo in the original post?