OTA simulations

hello

could you tell me what's happening.

I design an OTA for LDO and met this problem. When i do .OP and polarize inputs with a given voltage, everything is alright. I've got 100V/V gain and so on.

How to set AC properly to achieve the same results? I simulate LDO with an open loop. negative input is grounded through small resistor and AC=1 signal is connected to positive one.

maybe it's too late, but itdoesn't change i don't understand it.

regards

luke

Reply to
jutek