hp d/a commands?

Hi, does anybody remember any of the basic GPIB commands to run a Hp

59501 D/A?

I've tried "1.234" "1.234 volt" "1.234v" "output 1.234" "RST" "ZERO" "CLR",.... nothing repeatable happens.

Thanks,

George

Reply to
Ancient_Hacker

George, Are you in the USA ? I may be able to FAX you the commands. Take Care, Kevin

Reply to
carneyke

Perhaps a look at the SPCI organisation document might give you some generic commands. Information as recently posted in the article below....

------------- From: przemek klosowski Subject: Re: Reading data back from HP4195A Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 22:56:12 -0500

I don't know about this particular model, but there is a standardized data acquisition and control language called SPCI (Standard Commands for Programmable Instrumentation)

which is used by many modern instruments (multimeters, scopes, generators, etc).

--
Tony Williams.
Reply to