embedded controllers with a/d and d/a

I am looking for an embedded controller (8/16/32 bits) that has at least a 12-bit a/d converter in it. Anybody have any suggestions. I've hunted through some of the larger mfg (e.g. freescale, atmel, etc.) but have come up empty. Suggestions are appreciated! thanks John

Reply to
John Hudak

Analog Devices comes to mind (ARM, 8051), as does TI (MSP)

Robert

Reply to
Robert Adsett

Silabs, AD, BB, TI, Microchip for starters. DACs are harder to come by.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

I've used the Analog Devices ADUC7000 series, these have 12 bit DAC and ADCs - I like them.

--

John Devereux
Reply to

Same here. They may still have their mini kit, which is a $30 dev board with an ADuC7026.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD

http://www.ben.com/
Reply to