S7150 DMM flashing "ERR" & "CAL" symbols

Hi,

I have a S7150 DMM which I'm controlling by GPIB from Linux.

Before I had a list of commands, I was trying various combinations to see what would happen. I've somehow managed to get it in a state that the ERR & CAL symbols constantly flash on & off. I've tried power cycling it, sending it "A" & "C0" commands and everything else in the manual, but with no luck.

Any suggestions?

(Yeah, I know its my own fault.....)

Thanks,

Matt Nottingham

Reply to
Matt Nottingham

I forgot to mention that apart from the flashing symbols, the device seems to work quite happily.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Nottingham