How to mark "110VAC" appilances for 12VDC

Ah, you never disappoint with your sharp witty repartee. It's so easy to push your buttons, it hardly even makes it worthwhile.

Reply to
mpm

Yawn. I've seen original, brass based lamps in cars that were over

20 years old that still made good contact. I've seen tin plated bases that were corroded so bad that the socket needed replacement.
have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell