Mark to initialize BRAM

Hallo, after I have added a software application project into edk, I can choose the option: "mark to initialize bram".

If I check it, the software would be located into bram, so after updating bitstream it is loaded as soon as bitstream is downloaded into fpga.

But which bram is initialized?

the bram connected to ilmb controller?

or if I add opb bram controller, the bram connected to opb controller?

or a free resource external to project?

Many Thanks Marco

Reply to
Marco