How to bias a CS mosfet

I am quite sure that he, in his life, has done more to make the world a better place than you ever will.

I am also quite sure that I have done more to make the world a better place in the last week alone, than a pathetic twit like you OR The IanTard EVER has or EVER will.

By the time I am done, my gateways will feed a huge percentage of this nation, and will end up feeding the entire Australian continent, and there are several others.

Folks would not be lining up to buy them if they were not the fastest in the world.

Australia will be putting up a military satellite soon, and there is going to be a LOT of bandwidth left over to sell to the Aussie citizens, so a gateway will likely be going in at a number of major cities, and a few fill spots in between them.

It won't be long before I will be getting my Internet connection from a direct, full duplex (as it were) satellite feed.

I did. You just do not have the aptitude to grasp the concept of a "MUST RUN" circuit, therefore you were 100% clueless when I spelled it out for you. Now that I have dropped yet another hint, exercise your aptitude and tell us all what it is for.

I have a 3 volt fed device that uses 40mA running and only 3 at idle. It puts out 12kV. It actually had a 2n2048 multiplier array in it to bump the three volts up to six for the zero crossing op amp we used in it. It was to be used to make air freshener spray out on demand, but have a 'many months' battery life. You may have the result plugged into your wall. Some use a piezo jet to make the spray, some use HV and do it electrostatically, which yields a much better result. A 'perfect smoke' in fact, as opposed to a 'particulate mist'.

I have three designs in play right now, and one that will be sold around the world in both commercial and military realms, making millions. How many do you have going?

Reply to
Naomi Price

You cannot even use punctuation or form a complete and correct sentence.

I have no problem doubting that you are even able to post a circuit sim, much less use the application that would make it.

Here, pussy, pussy, pussy...

Reply to
Naomi Price

Your description was shit. Your response to being asked for a schematic was shit... and still is.

This is an electronics group, not a shit group.

So f*ck off and die, shit head. Go spew your shit somewhere filled with other shitheads just like you.

Reply to
Naomi Price

Ian does not qualify as an adult.

Reply to
Naomi Price

I think this is referred to as 'Mettlurgy'.

Reply to
Naomi Price

Yes, we know. You, on the other hand, are clueless to that fact.

Since there is no one posting in this group under that name or nym, I suggest you return to your kook group, boy. Perhaps your friend is there.

No, I am miles above you, and even *if* I were a janitor, that would still be an immutable fact.

What subject? Since you do not know ANYTHING about electronics, you are hardly qualified to assess the knowledge of those of us that do.

PKB, you simple bitch.

Reply to
Naomi Price

Except that you are three orders of magnitude that much of a bigger asshole.

So for you, it isn't sig material, dumbfuck. For you, it is your nym. Maybe with the slight variation, "shitass", which is really all you are.

Reply to
Naomi Price

--
:-)
Reply to

Yes - we noticed!

Reply to
Ian Field

You don't qualify as human.

Reply to
Ian Field

Lower myself to your level you mean?!

Reply to
Ian Field

Easier than electronics.

John

The fact that you snipped my post in order to change its context was
also noticed, I'm sure.
Reply to
John Fields

He said he liked them. He didn't say he participated.

Show us a post where he flamed someone.

Much easier to find posts from you that show how inept you are at electronics.

Reply to
Naomi Price

I am more than reasonably sure that I do. You cannot be sure, reasonably or otherwise, about a goddamned thing, or you would stop being a total pussy and post the netlist.

Reply to
Naomi Price

--- Kind of interesting; here's Larkin teaming up with someone he'd normally diss, but since Ian professes to be my enemy, Larkin takes him on as a friend, as if cannon fodder was lasting.

As for the "Easier than electronics" part, not necessarily.

In electronics there's impedance, and in language there's meaning.

Impedance can always be determined since the real and imaginary parts can be isolated and accounted for.

In language, there's nuance and, with the proper choice of words and punctuation, many meanings may be taken from any well-constructed sentence.

-- JF

Reply to
John Fields

Why would I diss him? He's friendly, funny, and talks about electronics.

but since Ian professes to be my enemy, Larkin takes

Still no electronics.

John

Still waiting for you and Ian, since you both claimed you could post electrical schematics and netlists, but have yet to do so.

Pretty much every response from you retarded twits has been retarded evasion, and now you want to claim he isn't talking about electronics, when that is EXACTLY what he asked for before Ian turned back into his cowardly self, and then you jumped on the Ian's cowardly twits bandwagon.

You will ONLY achieve escape velocity from the stupid that you both are in this thread, IF you both post some schematics and netlists.

Short of that, Johnny, and you are the liar *we knew that already*, and YOU are the punk (again, already known), and you are the pathetic incompetent that cannot STAY on topic.

Reply to
Naomi Price

Still no electronics.

John