How to bias a CS mosfet

--
John S. posted Ian's schematic, as Ian described it and, with some
commentary, proved that it couldn't do what Ian was asking for.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Fields

think.

You can't visualize these circuits in your head? I only use Spice for complex stuff.

John

You are truly pathetic. This thread is proof that you are not a man.

Reply to
FatBytestard

Blustering and cursing and threatening is pretty weak stuff, when the topic is electronics.

John

Janitors do tend to bluster, curse and threaten. It's the only language they understand.

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

Hey, I know some very nice janitors. The lady who does our building is great, except that she sneaks into my office and raids my chocolate stash. I really don't mind.

John

If you did, you could leave a few chunks of Exlax chocolate in with the regular stuff.

Reply to
Ian Field

think.

Yes, I can. That's how you got the LTSpice circuit. Can't you modify and post the Spice schematic? I only visualize complex stuff.

John S

Reply to
John S

Why not cyanide?

John

temperature,

think.

I'm on vacation. Too much like work.

John

You revel in thoughts of others in discomfort, yes?
Reply to
John Fields

Seems like a lot of people do that.

John

temperature,

I think.

Oh. Well, you're excused.

John S

Reply to
John S

If the joke shop sold chocolate that induces massive flatulence I'd have suggested that.

Reply to
Ian Field

I joke about it - you do it by net stalking.

Reply to
Ian Field

I just CBA - and even if I could I'm not at JFs beck & call.

Its because he *DEMANDS* that I give him the 1 finger salute.

Reply to
Ian Field

Ian shows the group his true speed.

Reply to
I AM THAT I AM

I occasionally use "crap" in the sense of schlock, junk. I have never used the s-word, p-word, or c-word here. They are out of plave in a professional setting, in my opinion out of place in any public setting.

So, since this is an electronics thread, say something about the fet biasing topic.

John

You have grandchildren???
Reply to
John Fields

I don't think so. Larkin prefabricates yet again. ...Jim Thompson

[On the Road, in New York]
 Click to see the full signature