How to become a Hardware Architect(system engineer)?

You mean you had books *luxury*. We had stones and were happy to have them.

Reply to
MooseFET

You mean, 'We had stones, as long as the leopard didn't get them'. :(

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Sporadic E is the Earth\'s aluminum foil beanie for the \'global warming\'
sheep.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

They're quite practical for the young-uns. They don't show spots. ;-)

--
Keith
Reply to