Technical Architect, Hardware (Bangalore, India)

I am a HR Manager working with Poseidon Design Systems, Bangalore and I believe there would be professionals who are looking for a change, reading these articles. Details of the job position I am trying to fill are below.

Website:

Latest News Article:

Interested candidates, please email your resume to: snipped-for-privacy@poseidon-systems.com

Technical Architect, Hardware (Bangalore, India)

Requirements:

1.Experience with the complete system design cycle, and be able to create an EDA flow for new system design.

2.Experience in RTL synthesis and simulation using VHDL and Verilog, memory interfacing, and memory architectures.

3.FPGA synthesis experience using Xilinx and/or Altera devices.

4.A strong background in the design of processors, co-processors, DSPs, processor IP cores, or application-specific instruction set processors.

5.Experience as a member of a processor or processor-IP system design team.

6.System modeling experience using high-level languages such as C, C++, or SystemC.

7.Product packaging and delivery experience.

8.Led a hardware development project team.

9.Good communication (oral/written/technical documentation) skills

10.A Masters Degree from a reputable institute.

11.Around 10 years experience.

Desired:

1.Background in SystemC.

2.Experience with conversion of C code to RTL code.

3.Domain knowledge in multimedia, telecom, or storage devices.

4.Experience of working on U.S. projects.

5.EDA tool development.

6.System software development.

7.A PhD from a reputable institute.

Poseidon Design Systems provides innovative Electronic System Level ESL) solutions for embedded system design. Poseidon Design Systems, India is looking for experienced candidates with the following requirements.

Reply to
Marcelle