Hey, Johnny... SEE IN SEE this...

When it comes to woodwork, you might be surprised what you can do with a sharp knife.

I don't think we're talking precision here, but Aims.

RL

Reply to
legg

And the material is expensive. For large geometrical shapes like those, it makes more sense to buy bulk plastic (or chopping boards) and machine them.

And isn't it strange to do all that just for the sake of your woodworking hobby?

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Perhaps just proof of concept, though I understand this is not a first iteration.

Aims, if any, are not obvious.

A picture can raise a thousand questions.

RL

Reply to
legg

legg snipped-for-privacy@nospam.magma.ca> wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

No, ya dope. It WAS a first iteration and there have been many since. The guy is an exellent mechanical engineer.

Because Trumptarded blind dopes cannot see anything through a proper lens. Brains, if any, are obviously missing.

Good thing you haven't posted one of yourself.

It is a video, not a picture. Idiots like Larkin post pictures and not videos. He's not very tech savvy. Neither is anyone else who watched this and spouted stupid shit afterward.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Videos aren't my first choice of documentation. Their my last choice in learning about anything. So, I'm not a youtube fan.

You're the one who pointed out the existence of other versions of this guy's output. Perhaps you, as the OP, could have pointed to a later example? One where he'd used previous iterations to mill parts of more suitable material, rather than printing them?

If you've seen the equipment collecting dust in some people's home woodworking shops that I have, you too might be wondering about aims and objectives for this application of printed components.

You're getting nowhere by questioning the intelligence of usenet clingers-on. You're part of the same club, after all.

RL

Reply to
legg

Videos use megabits/sec of bandwidth to convey information at a very slow rate. Most are too klunky and annoying to sit through. Youtube videos increasingly include embedded ads that an ad blocker can't ignore.

Reply to
jlarkin

snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

So use ClipGrab and Dl it then watch it ad free then delete it, you f****ng tech putz!