Hey, Johnny... SEE IN SEE this...

Now this guy has an interesting hobby.

Not duct taping drill motors and motorcycle batteries to bicycles.

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Sorry, two noisy ads, the first one 33 seconds.

Reply to
jlarkin

If you are running Firefox, get AD Blocker. It kills all the Youtube ads:

You can also get an audio equalizer to sharpen up the muffled Youtube sound:

Steve Wilson

I don't see them.

Edward Rawde

snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

So, you're a goddamned retarded little wuss crybaby too then.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

You get all teary when I don't praise your posts. What do you really want?

Reply to
jlarkin

You don't have ad blocker? Try this:

gray_wolf

Actually, there is an officially blessed Firefox adblock add-on. I'll give that a try.

But Youtube is sort of lame anyhow.

Reply to
jlarkin

It depends on the performer.

I listened to this at 3 am. My neighbors called the police. The police arrested them.

Reply to
gray_wolf

snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

It has nothing to do with praise, dumbfuck. You were not praising, you were pissing and moaning about stupid shit not even related to the post. Grow the f*ck up, child.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

You couldn't be more full of shit if you tried.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Damn, boy! Did you take all of your retard cues from Donald John Trump? It sure sounds like it.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Clifford Heath snipped-for-privacy@please.net wrote in news:16793ffb01a3b776$1$1356503$ snipped-for-privacy@news.thecubenet.com:

Thank you. Oh, and I am NOT "AW". That was a retarded moniker by JL and KRW. Neither of which have shown much maturity and deserve denigrating monikers of their own.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

At 5min 10sec it looks like he split the plastic while inserting the bearing.

There.

Maybe they would rather talk to "others."

Those "others" must not have inverted perceptions.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

DLUNU isn't Australian. Cursitor Doom has a totally unjustified faith in his own opinions, and would lose a lot of money if he backed it. The expensive literature search that he paid for to get useless old papers on atmospheric CO2 levels around 1900 seems to be a case in point.

The UK has been demonstrating point for some decades now.

Sounds like John Larkin.

They may less inhibited about expressing their irritation with ill-informed and over-confident idiots like Cursitor Doom.

Probably not. Phil Allison lives in Sydney, and Fosters has been brewed in Melbourne since 1888. You can buy it in Sydney, but it's not a local beer.

Ethanol isn't god for the brain, but Foster's contains 4% ethanol by volume (5% in the US), which makes it a fairly typical beer.

By which Cursitor Doom means far-right - he expects everybody to share his demented delusions and is unhappy with people who don't.

They should give back the United States of America to China first. Native American are more closely related to the Chinese than aboriginal Australians. Britain isn't actually in a position to give the United States or Australia back to China, but Cursitor Doom isn't worried about that.

Reply to
Bill Sloman

"Tom Del Rosso" snipped-for-privacy@that-google-mail-domain.com wrote in news:s77ebn$ulm$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Yeah... I saw that as well. He didn't care because it was still fully captivated. (well, all but fully)

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Lot of parts.

Not a single lockwasher. Don't you need them with plastic parts? I guess I'll never know.

Mounting base is perfboard?

RL

Reply to
legg

Lot of parts.

Not a single lockwasher. Don't you need them with plastic parts? I guess I'll never know.

Mounting base is perfboard?

RL

Reply to
legg

If not then . . . eventually.

Needs to select materials and shapes more carefully.

RL

Reply to
legg

legg snipped-for-privacy@nospam.magma.ca> wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

If you checked the guy out, there have been other iterations with improvements made.

And "lot of parts"? Do you actually think you could build a precision x,y,z transitioning device with "a few parts"?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno