Helmut Sennewald RIP

Sebastian Wolf informed us in the German NG that Helmut passed away:

I still cannot believe it :-(

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

No! No! It cannot be. If this is true, then all of us have lost a valuable contributor. This is devastating to me.

Reply to
John S

This is another knife through the heart, especially coming so soon after Jim. What a terrible shame. Helmut was the go-to guy for any questions anyone had WRT LTSpice. There was nothing he didn't know about it. A grievous loss to us all indeed. :-( :-( :-(

--

The BEST deal is NO deal.
Reply to

Two titans R.I.P. They both taught me many things.

As an aside, Helmut's temperament was the opposite of Jim's. Cool versus hot. Calm versus excitable. Quiet versus loud. It's hard for me to remember Helmut ever losing his temper, even once, Jim on the other hand ... never held back. You always knew where Jim stood from moment to moment.

Danke,

--
Don Kuenz KB7RPU
There was a young lady named Bright Whose speed was far faster than light;

Yes, the world lost a good egg.

Helmut was nice to everybody on the LTspice forum, even of they weren't.

R.I.P. Helmut...

May your simulation continue in another system of space and time.

Reply to
boB

Devastating. He will be missed.

Reply to