Getting this NG back on-topic

Slowman has no juices left to stew in... good riddance ;-) ...Jim Thompson

.2917

Reply to
krw

Bile is a juice. At least till it dries out.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

What if 'their spat' involved whoppin' you upside da haed wit da boxin' gloves... and maybe an 8 oz lead sinker inside.

That would be fun to watch... or do... to either... of you...

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

One swift kick in the hip and that won't matter.

Hard to do lying on the floor, writhing in pain, with another foot moving toward your head at about 40MPH.

The only thing a wuss like you throttles are your turds.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

I confess I can't figure out if Jim is threatening to physically assault me, or just call me "Prissy Pants" again. And I can't decide which is funnier.

California law is interesting in respect to the rights of the assault-ee. Once assaulted, one can legally respond with virtually unlimited resources.

John

Arizona TERRITORIAL law applies ;-) ...Jim Thompson

No way. Civil tongue or don't bother.

Reply to
JosephKK

Shhh. Don't let it out. Damn, if the signal to noise ratio here got any= =20 better than -20 dB i would be in real trouble.

Reply to
JosephKK

If that were true, you would need to leave the entire region... in order to survive.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Don't be silly. This is sci.electronics.design, and we are interested in the elecronics content, not the inter-personal relationships skills.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

te:

le.

to do

s that

s.

mers

hat

ing

mer's

You really don't uderstand implications, do you.

You don't get implications. It's one of those linguistics skills that you have to master before the age of twelve. If you grow up in a linguistically impoverished area, you don't get exposed to implied messages while you are growing up, and fail to develop the neural mechanisms while your brain is still plastic enough to do the job.

Dubbya's failure to understand expert advice might be attributed to the same environmental problem. His father and grand-father don't seem to have had the same problem, but it doesn't look as if they grew up in Texas.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

John and Jim do seem to be venting a lot of bile. Even Mike Terrell has noticed.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Hahaha. You've just made my day.

John

Then, since your skill set contains neither, why do you hang around?

JF
Reply to
John Fields

So he can continue his useless chit-chat with John Larkin ;-) ...Jim Thompson

that

--
Sure I do, but you're not implying anything, you're just spewing big,
bald, barefaced lies.

--
Wrong, dumbass, we're _causing_ a lot of bile to be vented.

JF
Reply to
John Fields

Yes. I have. You're so full of bile that you are dripping with it, billie boy.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

I'm just making fun of clucking hens and fatheads. I have no idea what's going on inside Jim's head, and I probably don't want to know.

John