Getting this NG back on-topic

49 days to the BIG 7-0 ;-) ...Jim Thompson

21/72 for me, :-)

JF
Reply to
John Fields

Threads about AGW should be flagged AGW instead of 'OT' so they can be filtered.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

I'd like more details in the subject line. For instance...

"John 'the figment' Larkin again feeding troll Slowman" ;-)

BTW: Wonder why "JtfL" won't post a schematic? Is he afraid of my detailed analysis that will follow ?:-) ...Jim Thompson

Few counter-arguments are as reliably comical as yours.

John Fields does have a habit of guessing about stuff that he doesn't know anything about. It's called wish-fulfilment, and it isn't a reliable source of information, as he should have worked out by now - most people have learned this by time they lose their milk-teeth, but John and Jim are a little slow on the up-take.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

--
Thank you; you make my point.
Reply to

[snip]

But the sky IS falling... there is "consensus" amongst "renowned scientists", so it MUST be true ;-) ...Jim Thompson

As if Jim could name a "renowned scientist" in the area ...

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Such as?

One doesn't have to "expect" anything. The information is widely available - I was just making a reference to the link I'd posted, which spells it out in some detail.

Jim's fat enough that what he is most likely to have is arteriosclerosis of the brain

iosclerosis.htm

The symptoms include transient befuddlement, and irritability, both of which he manifests in his postings.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

ne

st

Funny about that. You guessed wrong about what I meant when I pointed out that Joel Koltner's comic statement had a simpler gotcha than you'd noticed, and you seem to be too dim to realise it.

Since then you have been running around claiming that it was some improbable ignorance on my part that prompted my phrasing, rather than simple economy.

It was comical then, and it is comical now, and also totally pathetic.

Dream on. Neither Jim nor you considers me a source of reliable information because I don't happen to share your political delusions.

Considering the rubbish that Jim re-posts from time to time, being endorsed by him a source of reliable information would constitute a libel.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

--
Confusing me with Jim?

After all it was _he_ who made the claim, not I, so your query would
more properly be addressed to him.
Reply to
John Fields

[snip]

I'm simply a "cranky old git". Just ask John "Charlie Brown" Larkin ;-) ...Jim Thompson

Hey, you guys are doing great.

Keep on cluckin!

John

No problem. Just as long as you keep on _trying_ to be an asshole. Actually you're not very good at it, but keep on trying, you have the ego necessary to become a master ;-) ...Jim Thompson

I wish that they would just put on the boxing gloves and settle their spat.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

I have height on Larkin... all of 1.5" ;-)

But I don't need no gloves... my usual style is to just grab my opponent by the throat and throttle 'em ;-) ...Jim Thompson

You too!

Welcome to the henhouse, Clara!

JF
Reply to
John Fields

te:

do

hat

's

As I was saying. You failed to recognise a nuance, and consequently responded inappropriately, as you have done before.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

--
You said nothing of the sort, liar, and now you're doing your little
dance.

Stew in your own juice; you still don't get it, and probably never will.

JF
Reply to
John Fields

You are 69.998 years old?