Getting this NG back on-topic

I tried sardines added to a pasta sauce... Yuck :P Everything stinks now..

Reply to
D from BC

Oh, it works! It just has to be implemented. I know engineers have a hard time following directions but this is kindegarten kinda stuff.

Reply to
Jon Slaughter

Jim, are you saying that because you have done something it gives you the right to spam this newsgroup and it is somehow different than the spammers you have complained about in the past? Please have some common curtisy and use OT in your posts. Not all of us care about the off topic things you post. I'm not trying to be rude.. maybe some of the things you post off topic are interesting... but they are still off topic and I imagine most of us come here to discuss elecronics. There are other forums that are more specific to your posts such as alt.spam and alt.spam.

Again, all the problems with the spamming can be negated by simply using and OT prefix.

Reply to
Jon Slaughter

Jim Thompson a écrit :

Loose the R and you're closer to the truth...

--
Thanks,
Fred.

--

THIS POSTING HAS NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH ELECTRONICS
WHY DON'T YOU INSTEAD POST A QUESTION ABOUT A CIRCUIT?

Learn to spell ;-)

No surprise. We are NOT "Getting this NG back on-topic" ...Jim Thompson

Cooking is designing food.

John

Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't.

In any case, this isn't sci.food.design.

JF
Reply to
John Fields

Prima Donna Larkin thinks so. ...Jim Thompson

Cranky Old Git With Engineering Mind Faster Than a Speeding Prissy

What evidence do you have to support that position, and what does that
position have to do with being able to recognize the symptoms of
Alzheimer's?
Reply to
John Fields

What, you think Jim's even *been* to kindergarten yet? ;-)

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.
Tim Williams

Aha! Now we know how we'll ultimately be rid of Slowman.

And from his recent paranoia posts, trying to continue the off-topic feeding of the ignorant Slowman, John Larkin as well.

Now watch the leftist weenies whine about how cruel I am ;-)

Sorry, all you leftist weenies, dementia _doesn't_ run in my family. Old age does ;-) The one single time we thought a grandfather was going, a sharp doctor in Killeen, TX, recognized low blood flow and prescribed a pacemaker. Bingo! Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed all the way to 88 years of age! ...Jim Thompson

Tim, Why are you such an ignorant dweeb?

I suppose this is your method of getting the newsgroup back on-topic?

I erred, took you at your word. You're just another leftist weenie who desperately tries to dish it out, but lacks style ;-)

"Shit-headed liar" still seems to be a perfect fit for you.

Back to PLONK with you, you annoying little bastard. ...Jim Thompson

You're forgiven - wanton cruelty and other uncharacteristic acts are themselves signs of dementia.

-- Joe

Reply to
J.A. Legris

Oh, but all of these posts are quite on-topic.

Its an experiment in information theory. We ae trying to determine the theoretical limits on the mimimum actual vs apparant information content possible using the Usenet data channel.

-- Paul Hovnanian mailto: snipped-for-privacy@Hovnanian.com

------------------------------------------------------------------ Yesterday upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I think he's with the CIA. -- apologies to Hughes Mearns

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

He implicitly claimed that I was exhibiting the symptoms of early Alzheimers.

Early-onset Alzheimer's does seem to have a heritable component. My mother started showing early signs of the disease a few yoers ago, when she was in her late eighties. My grandmother developed Alzheimers in her late seventies. Neither qualifies as early-onset.

The chance of getting late onset Alzheimer's rises with age, reaching

40% for the 85-89 age-group.

's_disease

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Trust Jim-out-of-touch-with-reality-Thompson to believe what John Fields has claimed.

Nah, we'll have the usually laugh about his credulity.

At which point he had a 40% risk of developing Alzheimers; late-onset Alzheimers doesn't seem to be heritable, and Jim is moving into the 6% chance age group.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

--
Not true; he merely stated that your Alzheimer's was unsalvageable.

Besides, what makes you think he has no experience with detecting
early-on Alzheimer's?

Moreover, if it were true [that you're suffering from the onset of
Alzheimer's] you'd likely be rather less than objective in your own
self-diagnosis.
Reply to
John Fields

--
The fruit _doesn't_ doesn't fall far from the tree?
Reply to

Yep... I give precise diagnoses, don't I ?:-)

If Slowman didn't have figment Larkin to argue with, he'd have no one at all ;-) ...Jim Thompson