Fwd: Agilent gauging interest in older HP app notes

FYI, Mike Kawasaki's marketing group at Agilent has been responsible for gathering and posting a significant amount of older Hewlett-Packard manuals and application notes to Agilent's web and FTP servers lately. He just posted this request to the hp_agilent_equipment group on Yahoo, and I thought it'd be a good idea to repost it here in case anyone has any long-lost favorites to request.

It's worth taking a few moments to help him out, if only to say thanks for supplying so much interesting reading material. Between agilent.com and

, a lot of good stuff has come to light recently.

-- john, KE5FX

----------Notice from Mike Kawasaki pasted below----------

Hello everyone,

I'm pursuing a project to post many of the older HP Application Notes onto the Agilent website.

I could really use your help! Please write me an email mentioning your favorite Application Notes (that aren't on the web site today).

My budget is limited and I want to prioritize based on customer feedback. This is a chance for you to influence which ANs get digitized for all customers.

Please send your email by 5 January. To force you to prioritize :-) please list no more than 20.

You can send me the AN #, Title or Description.

Thanks, Mike Kawasaki mike_kawasaki (at) agilent.com

Reply to
John Miles, KE5FX

I don't know f*ck about his arse.

Last time I checked hard disks were free and you can also get a domain name and computer for less than it cost me to read your shit.

So, beyond being stupid..... what is your problem?

DNA

Reply to
Genome