Agilent Direct sucks

Has anyone used Agilent's online ordering pages?

and vicinity. What a mess.

I ordered something a few days ago. I wanted to check on the status, so clicked in the email, that they sent me, to link to their pages.

They want me to login. Ok. They made me register when I ordered. type-type Username / password doesn't exist. Arrgh! Ok. Click this. What's my password. Username not registered. Arrgh! Ok. What's my username, here's my email. Email address not in our records. Crap! Then how did you send me the email message. Ok I'll register again. Tells me my email will be my login name. Ok, I remembered that part right. Type in (same) email, name, company, address. Username already in use. You bastards! Ok I'll fill out a nasty-gram on your ask-for-help page. type-type-type email, name, problem, nasty message... submit Back to a blank form. ^&*(^! I won't give up, I'll do it again. An unexpected problem has occurred. If it continues, contact our webmaster.

How can major companies have such crap provided to deal with their customers?

Maybe these are new procedures implemented to ensure there can't be any "pretexting" at Agilent.

Reply to
xray

duno , but many have, sounds very familiar, I gues many such suppliers survive on large deals wich are probably done with real people. ntl is the worst example I know of.

Colin =^.^=

Reply to
colin