HP 8590A Spectrum Analyzer service manual?

Looking for a service "product support" manual for this 1990 vintage spec analyzer. Haven't been able to find one at the "usual sources". Would like to borrow, copy and return.

Will provide references, postage both ways.

Thanks, Peter, KA1AXY

Reply to
Peter Simpson

I have an 8591E. Got all the manuals from Agilent's web site. I was also lucky one day to be given an Assembly Level Repair (ALR) manual that has ALL the parts listed, but unfortunately not much in the schematic area. It was probably a big PDF file.

At one time I asked Agilent if there was anything else available that would have complete schematics, and I was told that the ALR was the closest I'd get. I was very thankful for that.

If your address is good on QRZ I could burn a CD-ROM of all the 859X stuff I've accumulated and send it to you.

Reply to
Bob M.

Peter-

There is an interesting web site for manuals run by the US Army. See:

I did a search on "spectrum" in the box for titles, but did not find the 8590 listed. I suppose it is still possible that it is there but just not identified. If you happen to know a military designation for that or a similar instrument, it might be there.

I wonder if there are similar web sites for the other military branches?

Fred

Reply to
Fred McKenzie

Hi, I have service manual for hp8590D (pdf format 12 Meg). If you are interested, send me a email and I will return you this document.

"Fred McKenzie" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m01.aol.com...

8590

similar

Reply to