HP 3310A Function Generator: Output Section??

Hi Group: Anyone happen to have a schematic of the output section for the HP3310A FG. I have one that has a permanent 12V offset on the output. I've checked all the transistors and diodes that seem to be associated with the output, but no problem found yet. Any help appreciated.

RonL

Reply to
<r.laury

Agilent has lately been putting a lot of manuals, including old ones for equipment no longer made, on the web. Go to

and you'll find a manual for your HP3310A. It says "operator's manual" in the list, but it does include the service manual, with schematics.

Enjoy! And feel free to send feedback to thank them and encourage them to keep doing that. ;-)

Cheers, Tom

Reply to
Tom Bruhns