Florida voting stats on election day

the votes that have been cast in the election.

son early voting.

re not counted.

usand votes.

otes cast and party affiliation.

0vote/hour advantage going to the republicans. At about 11am the democrat a dvantage of 115,000 votes has been erased and the republicans are ahead by 55,000 votes. If these rates hold up over the rest of the day, the republic ans will have cast more than 300,000 more votes than the democrats.

s assumes that those who declare as independent will split 50/50.

ntical to 2020, but in 2016 the republicans gained and overcame the dems bu t by a pretty narrow margin

with a greater percentage than in 2016.

s PA he can still win with a number of combinations of states he has polled well in. For Trump to win, he first has to take each and every one of GA, NC, FL and AZ, then either PA or MI or some combos of NV, WI and MN. It's n ot a slam dunk, but it's mostly about PA more than any other state. Certain ly Trump has to win TX, but he is favored there. Heck, he polled better in TX than FL for sure.

of Pennsylvania.

.

As least spitting electoral votes proportional to popular vote.

Reply to
Ed Lee

I mean Trump's incompetence vis a vis Covid 19 was scary, but I'm talking about all the intentionally-scary things he did, not the foolish-scary things.

Though it's mostly forgotten these many months on the situation with Iran could have escalated out of control. He got lucky, mostly because Iran's ballistic missiles and intelligence was so "good" they didn't drop a warhead on 50 US troops by mistake. In general though relying on Iranian brains or technology to avoid a war is not a good idea.

Reply to
bitrex

What do you really know about the US Military? This isn't the Vietnam era w ith a high percentage of drafted Democrats. It is all volunteer, and you ha ve to pass a battery of tests to get in. It is no longer mostly cannon fodd er who never wanted to serve. The current military members that I've talked to are not democrats. I served during the Vietnam Era, and there were a lo t of left leaning who served. All they knew was that their family voted tha t way, so they did, as well.

Reply to
Michael Terrell

with a high percentage of drafted Democrats. It is all volunteer, and you have to pass a battery of tests to get in. It is no longer mostly cannon fo dder who never wanted to serve. The current military members that I've talk ed to are not democrats. I served during the Vietnam Era, and there were a lot of left leaning who served. All they knew was that their family voted t hat way, so they did, as well.

The rank and file may be different, but the people in charge are the same. When the chips are down, fodder is fodder. Don't think it ain't. I worke d on comms trailers that would sit 100 miles behind enemy lines. But they had rifle racks inside because everyone in there was a soldier.

The Army is one of those jobs with periods of interminable boredom punctuat ed by moments of terror. I don't envy anyone in those positions when the s hit hits the fan.

I think you show your true colors when you denigrate those who were drafted rather than volunteered. You aren't pro-Army. You are pro-"us" with a ve ry narrow definition of "us". Drafted or volunteered, they served, they di ed. You - dishonor them all. You are exactly the type of person deserving both pity and disgust.

--

  Rick C.

  +-+ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  +-+ Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Rickster C