Question about tube based voting machines

Hi, I am working on the design of a tube based voting machine. Binary semiconductor based voting machines make you right or wrong, even if you are wrong or right, by having a pure zero or one. But I think in tube based voting machines you could end up being a bit for Obama and also a bit for McCain, depending on the intensity you press the buttons with. Also the warm feeling of a tube based voting machine gives a more humane voting experience. Now the red colors of the tubes may make some people think they voted left, but this could be compensated by some green voting indicators, like EM80.

Anyways I was thinking of perhaps using hepthodes, and have more voters on one tube at the same time, so to modulate the electron beam accordingly.

What do you think of this idea, and could it be implemented in time?

Reply to
red rooster

buttons with.

experience.

Red means right in the US (unlike most other countries).

Blue LEDs!

tube at the same time,

Fuzzy logic rather than ye olde thermionic valves, perhaps.

Nope, the end days are upon us.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

buttons with.

voting experience.

tube at the same time,

How about a simple 5 minute IQ test for the voter prior to accepting or rejecting the ballot?

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Treason doth never prosper: what\'s the reason?

"Follow The Money"  ;-P
Reply to
RFI-EMI-GUY

...and if you *fail* then and only then are you allowed to vote for the idiots running for .

Reply to
Robert Baer

I think you're f---ing nuts.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

buttons with.

voting experience.

tube at the same time,

Your time would be better spent devising a lie detector to screen the comments of the negative political ads.