Flag desecration?

Were you born without balls, or did you have them cut off by your boyfreind?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

No, but it allows stupid, ungrateful fucks like you to be alive and
free so you can make and verbalize judgements about how wrong you
think he was to have done it.
Reply to
John Fields

--
Here\'s some more flag desecration:

nmkoa2teecc7ng3l1d71nq8np21i8sgm1n@4ax.com

Or, perhaps, consecration.
Reply to
John Fields

I was just thinking that if you posted this someone might take an interest.

But I'm sure you've written about it enough in the past obviously with poor result.

I'm holding my thumbs for you, hope you find something.

SioL

Reply to
SioL

Or, set fire to those who wrap themselves in the flag as they systematically rape the Constitution.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

It should be pretty obvious by now that Jim's in some kind of hypnotic trance.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

Well, we should get down on our knees every day and thank the Great Roulette In The Sky that we escaped from such tyranny.

I just wish so many "patriotic" people wouldn't be so eager to bring tyranny right back into the US and toss the Constitution and the Bill of Rights down the toilet.

Shudder! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

Were you born without balls, or did you have them cut off by your boyfreind?

If that's your best insult, go pull that darkman from your white mommy's arse, and ask him for some lessons on how to insult, un'invaded free people, proper like. Then when your wound up good, Inflate the flat tire on your trailer, pump up the napalm tank, and go hunt some more innocent Vietnam children to roast... Vets day,,,, Okay, I will bring my dog...

Reply to
<ifitwereme

--
Says the man in a perpetual alcoholic stupor, LOL!
Reply to

To start with, my mother died a slow, painful death from colon rectal cancer about 20 years ago. On the other hand she fought a lot harder battle than you ever could.

So, you have a thing for being raped by a black man? Not my thing, but go for it. Its well known just how kinky your kind is.

I'll bet that your dog is a pink poodle, and you wear a matching dress. Come on over to the US on Veteran's Day., I'd love to see a bunch of old men in wheelchairs with bottled oxygen kick your ass across our Veterans park. We had a bunch of protesters show up last November on Veterans day to disrupt the ceremony. I told one of the deputy sheriffs that if they started trouble, I was going to start beating the shit out of them with my cane. There were 50 protesters, and about 1000 other people there. When they arrived, they were warned that there were a couple dozen Veterans who were pissed at them for their plans to disrupt the memorial service, and that there were not enough deputies there to protect them, so they stood quietly behind a chained off area till it was over.

Its truly amazing just how f****ng stupid you Eurosheep are about anything to do with the military. I've never seen napalm, but if I do find some you can have it for your big bad black man to torture you with, since you seem to love that sort of thing.

The only Vietnamese people I've ever met were in the United States, so try again, you bottom feeding poodle walking Euroqueen.

BTW, WTF is hotfellowship.com? It sounds like a place for promiscuous homos to meet new lovers. The perfect place for the likes of you.

If you cant troll any better than this, you might as well move to Australia and study UNDER Phil & the frog.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Rich regularly makes more sense than you do - if you think that he is in a perpetual alcoholic stupor, you should choose to drink more. The effects of persistent excessive drinking - as very publicly exhibited by you dear Dubbya - aren't all that condusive to clear thinking, which is why I suspect that you have misdescribed Rich, but if you were to take to the bottle even more enthusistically we wouldn't lose much that I value.

The 555-user's club might not feel the same way.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

Maybe, but I'm conscious enough to know not to be a neocon. ;-)

What's the matter, John? Jealous because you haven't learned to hold your liquor yet?

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich, but drunk

--
More than likely, unconscious enough to not know how to be.

However, it seems the desire is there, as evidenced by your recent
pleas to be admitted into the US presidential race.
Reply to
John Fields

hehe, came across this recently

and I just imagined changing the column headings from Rational Thinker to greenie who accepts CO2 probs, and The Paranoid to Haliburton Management, who run the White house

enjoy and

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

That begs a couple of questions ...

Two bottle of alcoholic white wine contain enough alcohol to take you four times over the blood alcohol limit for driving in Europe. You may think you are posting intelligently with that much alcohol on board but psychological testing has demonstrated that higher cognitive function is severely impaired at that sort of blood alcohol level.

The objective observer may wonder how much higher cognitive function is needed to post yet another 555 application circuit - this is essentially a test of memory, rather than cognition.

My point of view is that you don't post intelligently at any time, so your claim to post intelligently after drinking a couple of bottles of BV Coastal Chardonnay is not so much a claim as evidence of persisting confusion.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen - posting after drinking one glass of Chardonnay in celebration of a career award for one of my wife's ex-graduate students ...

Reply to
bill.sloman

Helps with sex though..........Forget the 555

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

On Wed, 05 Jul 2006 07:04:01 GMT, Gave us:

As if a retarded twit like you would know anything about obviation.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Thu, 06 Jul 2006 10:48:02 GMT, Gave us:

Snipped retarded baby bullshit

You could be a little more retarded, but not today.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Thu, 06 Jul 2006 13:49:14 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell" Gave us:

Shit, man. Don't invoke the "f word", you'll wake the retarded f*ck up.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Thu, 06 Jul 2006 16:03:29 GMT, "Rich, but drunk" Gave us:

If what comes out of your head and into this group is you "holding your liquor"...

I'll pass.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs