Flag desecration?

That doesn't work for field hockey either, even though the hole is quite a lot larger.

It certainly doesn't work here - most of the posters here are quite shameless, and you can't slur anybody who is already sea-green incorruptible.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

Golf. ;-)

Once somebody talked me into going out onto a golf course. It was awful.

In any other game that's played with a ball and a stick, when you hit the ball as far and as accurately as you can with the stick, some other idiot goes and chases after it.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 15:59:16 +0200, "Bill Sloman" Gave us:

You're supposed to take that other hand out of your pants.

Reply to
Phat Bytestard

bit

I just checked cia.gov.

UK 4.7% US 5.1%

( both figures for 2005 )

So stick that in your pipe and smoke it !

Graham

Reply to
bill.sloman

We don't need to hear abuot what you and your boyfreinds do on the golf course.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Since I don't go anywhere near golf courses in the first place, this is a very empty catagory - invented by the owner of a very empty skull.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

But golf resorts are nice places to stay while traveling on business trips. They're quiet, nicely landscaped, usually inexpensive, have lots of free parking, and the food is generally good. Just don't spoil it all by playing golf.

John

Another of your lame slams on John Fields? Yawn.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

in

Not at all. If you skull was a little less empty, you might have realised that you were the only possible target of that comment.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:32:14 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell" Gave us:

We fart in SlowMan's general direction!

Reply to
Phat Bytestard

schreef in

Ok Billie boy. Whatever floats your little red rubber boat. From what I can see John was the one who first mentioned golf in the thread.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Don't bother. He's become addicted to the scent. :(

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida