Qspice beta dropped

I downloaded and installed the Qspice beta. Despite many claims that it needs Win11 or a 64-bit Win10, it installed under Wine with no issues (Fedora 37).

You do have to set it to mimic Win11 and not tell the app about the wine version.

Its UI isn't a lot like LTspice, so I'll spend an hour or two with it over the weekend.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Try to see if it's any faster.

Thumbs up/down or are you sworn to secrecy?

Reply to
John May

Haven’t gotten to it yet.

Reply to