Ferrite Inductor Tolerance

We are complex critters, full of kindness, greed, intellect, savagery, stupidity, love, lust, and random noise. Even if you really want to be good (and only saints manage that 100% of the time) it's hard in lots of situations to figure out what's the correct way to do that. Like good engineering, it starts with seeing clearly what's really going on.

John

That's (almost) what the bible says. There is no way for us to be perfect. However, we can all be saints if we want to yet we still won't be infallible. That even goes for the pope.

Yes. But then it deviates from engineering because the next phase is not a SPICE simulation but a really good look in the mirror. Not the real one but the one that makes us look inside us. Then some resolve must follow. Such as "Starting right now I won't call my neighbor an effing bleeping anymore".

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

production

of an

you

Everyone

the

...and lie.

Reply to
krw

un-Christian = 'You fool!'

You are guilty of what you finger point. How can you be blind to that?

Let's just say that IF Jeffry Dahmer was indeed SINCERE in his repentance, he will get to go to heaven. If he was not sincere, and that is what I am betting, he too will find himself standing naked before Christ on Judgement Day.

You too will be there, UNLESS repentance is one of the very last things you do, and it must be sincere.

I know what the last words on my lips are going to be, if I have anything to say about it.

No such rule.

You have never been 'in front of God'.

And there is no escape and there are no rules save one, and He and I already have a relationship that you nor any of your stupid horseshit will ever be able to put asunder. You dig, boy?

Do you even know who Mr Eko is?

Reply to
Mr.Eko

production

of an

you

Everyone

the

Williams has to be a pig or the son of a pig. No other personality type makes so many false accusations.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Care to quote?

Yup.

I know.

Oh yeah. Read up on it, you have the book. If you can't find it I'll look it up for you.

You can be in front of Him every day. And even more so at the communion rail. And one shall not partake in communion light-heartedly as that requires forgiveness, repentance and the vow to do better and not plan hurling insults or whatever again right after church. Or after firing up the PC next time ;-)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You dig what I mean?

I guess I know who you are :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

production

of an

hope you

Everyone

it

smart,

to the

No, AlwaysWrong, I am not your brother.

Nothing false about it, AlwaysWrong.

Reply to
krw

Calling someone 'un-Christian'.

You really are blind.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Bwuahahahahahahah!

What about that part about behind your own door?

One does not need communion. That is a pagan ritual, at best.

Jesus never performed any ritualistic behaviors. He does not fault those that are not of *your* particular style of Christianity.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

A couple weeks or so ago, at my (non-electronic) day job, I had to change the lamp in an outdoor halogen fixture.

The replacement lamp was (and still is) one of those common 300 watt T3 double-ended lamps. As in a bare-capsule halogen lamp that is highly loaded probably by fill gas pressure (especially when warmed-up) and definitely by ratio of power input to bulb area. What I mean here is that this is one of those halogen lamps that require cleaning after being touched by human skin.

So, I was holding this freshly-cleaned halogen lamp in a napkin, but I dropped it before I got it up the ladder. Some of the ceramic at one of the ends chipped off. (This particular halogen lamp is working fine-and-dandy in a suitable enclosed fixture anyway.)

But as a result of myself dropping the lamp, I yelled "$#!+". I was around coworkers and a couple customers and my immediate supervisor there.

My supervisor said, "You're cussin', Don?"

I said in response, "Yes".

The boss then told me, "You gotta do better than that!"

I in response "largely repeated" a bit of the "Mr. Grinch Song" that I repeated exactly a few days before, while I was in a "dangerously good mood" that I wanted to maintain while being hit with a flat tire on one of the delivery bikes that I need to keep running.

How about:

"Your soul is an apalling dumpheap, overflowing with the most disgraceful assortment of deplorable rubbish imagineable, mangled up, In tangled-up-knots!"

My variation:

"Your very essence is the stench of a restaurant kitchen-sink greasetrap that has been needing to be unclogged, For twenty-five years!"

Something along these lines could be useful to someone turning a

6-inch putt into a 4-foot putt where 4-letter words are unrepeatable or unallowed, or when a prototype (as predicted by Murphy) waits for a more embarassing moment to fail in an embarassing way where the prototyper needs to be "on better behavior".

I have at a few times yelled out loud, in entirety, "And the horse you rode in on!"

More often, I would yell "Poop" or occaisionally "Poopifications!"

Not that I completely manage to avoid saying "4-letter words" where I am not supposed to, but I do that fairly well.

My parents used to sometimes say during my childhood "love a duck" or less often "rubber duck" when hit with bad news. My father also often said then, "mother goose", especially when something went *phut* or when something slipped in a way that caused pain or broke something.

--
 - Don Klipstein (don@misty.com)
Reply to

Quite doubtful.

Reply to
Mr.Eko

I surely think that plenty of people like to see specks in other peoples' eyes as best as they can see or imagine around the logs in their own eyes.

One thing that I admit is that "I'm still working on it" for approach to ideally be 100% better than that. My nominal religious faith says that only one human "achieved 100% sinlessness" while living long enough to learn to talk and before kicking the bucket so far in this planet's history, around 2,000 years ago.

--
 - Don Klipstein (don@
Reply to

Actually, Mother Teresa came pretty dang close to a number two.

Reply to
Mr.Eko

The phrase, 'You suffering son of a Siberian sheep shipper' was a common substitute at Ft. Greely, Ak. :)

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

production

of an

hope you

Everyone

it

smart,

to the

Muratic acid? Ospho? CLR? Oxyclean?

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Care to read again? I wrote _that_ is un-Christian, meaning the behavior. Not _he_ is un-Christian which would have been ad hominem, which I try never to do.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

I suggest to read up on that. For example 1 Corinthians 11.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

The inference is clear. An observation which it is obvious you have failed to make, all your life. You have been acting like this behavior of yours absolves you from having blurted an ad hominem.

Sorry, chump, but you do it by proxy. Probably have all your life as the behavior is compulsive.

Forgive the dip, Lord, because he knows not what he does.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

You lost that battle already as well.

You try to discern too much, and you are not even very good at that.

Then you foist it onto this group. Yeah, sure, bub... You are a true fisher of men. NOT!

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Actually, your lack of familiarity with it is quite a tell.

Reply to
Mr.Eko