ferrite core inductors

I am trying to make an Impedance Variation Detector. Until March of this year RS Components sold the three values of Inductor that I needed. Today when I went to order my components for the circuit they informed me that they have discontinued them! Does anyone know where I can obtain 10mH, 33mH and 100mH Inductors from. Also, 1N6642 diodes. I have tried the usual suspects Farnell and Maplin but to no avail. Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers, Steve.

Reply to
Steve

Hello Steve,

At Digikey, here's their 100mH selection for your side of the pond:

?Ref=428491&Site=UK&Cat=33489668

For some reason their UK site deosn't have Toko but Epcos instead. Oh well, maybe those have a more European taste :-)

Regards, Joerg

Joerg

?Ref=428491&Site=UK&Cat=33489668

Thanks Joerg for your prompt reply. One down, two to go!

Reply to
Steve

Hello Steve,

You are welcome. They also had the two others, at least here in the US.

Regards, Joerg

Joerg