Ferrite Inductor Tolerance

Then please quote the respective bible passage, with source, as is customary.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

production

order of an

hope you

Everyone

it

smart,

to the

HF wouldn't touch it.

Reply to
krw

production

order of an

hope you

ECOs. Everyone

though it

Having

smart,

designs

change to the

that

Then they should use him for a heat shield on a space capsule for re-entry.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Still waiting for that quote ...

Hint: I don't think it can be found in the NIV translation :-)

And no, I didn't say you made it up, but you should cite properly here. Book, chapter and phrase, like usual.