Re: Winding Inductors with Teflon Wire

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 01:11:52 GMT, Niemadre Gave us:

Pleze to be adding me to this litz.

Further proof that you are completely lost where electronics is involved.

Or is that "lotz"?

Reply to
SuperM

That one sailed way over your pointy little head, eh Dongie?

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
 . | ,. w ,

It was a pun, dude. Don't get all wound up over it.

John

With any luck he'll have a "Massive" brain aneurysm soon, and we won't have to keep updating kill filters.

The most common symptom of a brain aneurysm is a severe headache. There are many symptoms of a brain aneurysm and each person with an aneurysm may not ...

He sure fits that description.

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 07:05:30 -0700, John Larkin Gave us:

You're lost, Johnny. Stop playing on their side of the fence, dipshit.

Reply to
SuperM

Sure, because *nobody* who's into electronics could *possibly* object to the way that Prongy floods the electronics groups with his bullying & his childish temper tantrums. Right?

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
 . | ,. w ,
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Lionel

Nice work, dimwit. You managed to miss John's joke as well.

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
 . | ,. w ,
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Lionel

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 11:43:55 +1000, Lionel Gave us:

You fucktards are the idiots making nearly 300 LAME posts a day.

Reply to
SuperM

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 11:44:42 +1000, Lionel Gave us:

You didn't make a joke. You showed your utter stupidity... again.

Reply to
SuperM

You poor baby!