Favorite Tektronix Scope

Not to mention, Audio.

THD is usefult to a point, but can't really tell how pleasant, subjectively, the sound will be. A spectrum display provides the missing insight.

-- Ron

Reply to
Ron

Sure it does Ray. Just like the two hams on 40 today. One had installed RG8 in place of 58 and wanted to know how much better his signal sounded. I almost fell off my stool....

--

Clif Holland KA5IPF

Clif Holland

For history, check

and do a search for "7000". Worked well last time I tried, and gives a little bit of history and price info. Better: The site at rutgers.edu , link is mentioned below by another poster.

hth, Andreas

Reply to
tekamn

What? With the improvement in signal strength? ;-)

--

"What is now proved was once only imagin\'d" - William Blake
Reply to

I think that's what angle brackets are for ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, but drunk