Fascist USA orange pig

You get one vote.

Science teaches us to doubt.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
jlarkin

If Trump stopped walking fast, John Doe would get his nose up Trump's Ass.

Reply to
John S

The orange makeup that trump wears will get smeared if he wears a mask. So he cannot wear a mask with makeup. Its important.

Reply to
omnilobe

Yes, in fascism there's a dominance hierarchy of males, where males f*ck the males below them in the hierarchy and are f***ed by the ones above.

It all sounds gay as f*ck if you ask me

Reply to
bitrex

I beg to differ. It'll be a tragedy if he doesn't get a second term. I thought that shot of him alone outside the church with the Bible very moving. And I'm not religious, either.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

The bishop responsible for that church felt otherwise (or, if you wish, she felt it was "moving" in a way other than what you probably mean).

Dave Platt

We need his guys on the courts. People who have heard of the Constitution. Judges who are neither advocates nor prosecutors.

 Click to see the full signature

I think you're in way too deep to start heading back that direction, gentlemen. Trump's got the opportunity to give you everything you want, by force, _right now_.

Don't blame me if he doesn't take it.

Reply to
bitrex

Only in the Greek sense, of the gods making people mad enough to want something they shouldn't have wanted.

Castor oil has much the same effect. Mussolini's thugs went in for that. Revolting displays of fake religiosity don't count as direct intimidation, but they still have much the same effect on most people.

Apparently the church staff weren't too pleased about being chucked out of their own church so Trump could have his photo-opportunity.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Yes, it was very moving. Here's an independent review:

Reply to
bitrex

Whose guys?

You mean rather than people who know the constitution?

Considering the typical career path that leads to 'judge', what does that mean in english?

--
  Jasen.
Reply to

John Larkin doesn't know what he is talking about, again.

He's probably picked up some right wing propaganda and recycled it.

He might mean that he'd prefer to see law professors on the Supreme Court, which has happened quite a lot, but granting John Larkin's poor grasp of what "academic" means, this seems unlikely.

Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to
Bill Sloman

bitrex wrote in news:6pBBG.152099$ snipped-for-privacy@fx08.iad:

Check my reply to the putz.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

John Doe wrote in news:rb8tpj$c2g$2@dont- email.me:

arbiter of civility...

It sure as FUCK is not you.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

John Doe wrote in news:rb8trr$c2g$3@dont- email.me:

Oh boy! You're hilarious.

Your humor level matches your intelligence level. Six decades obsolete and flawed even when you got it.

Your humor is older than YOUR grandma's hills. Likely little piles of dust by now.

Probably has Asbestos in it.