Why is Larkin such an intolerant pig ?

> ** Simple - you leave and that level will drop dramatically. > > Not just your bullshit posts would vanish, but a great many others. > > FYI to all: > > By dominating this NG, Larkin sets a very low bar. > >

" Silly cackling old hen. Man up and design something."

** Larkin is such a narcissistic prick he cannot tolerate anyone who is not exactly the same as him.

Just like racism or similar, nasty prejudice - because I'm not the same as him nor do exactly similar work, in his eyes I must be punished.

Larkin is one evil control freak and a damn fascist.

His admitted, gross autism is an explanation - but my god it is no excuse.

Must be pure hell working for the pig.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

PKB?

Reply to
Sylvia Else

Sylvia Else wrote in news:gu6af8FtclfU1 @mid.individual.net:

You always stroll in and read one post and make your decisions and comments on that. If you come into a thread, at least read the thread. Not just a single post.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

John Doe wrote in news:qlku0g$131$1@dont- email.me:

And yet you still REQUOTE and REPOST all their material like an absolute Usenet total retard. Oh... That's right... that is exactly what you are.

"Always look at the message jeader" Big whoop, dipshit. What you DO NOT DO is ALWAYS requote and repost a person's entire post. You are PATHETIC, you stupid f*ck! Folks know how to look at message headers. They do not need retard Doe boy's ASSistance with it. GODDAMN! GROW UP BOY!!!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I've known Phil online for a very long time.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

--------------------------------

** FYI to all. Sylvia Else lives in the Northern suburbs of Sydney, is in her 50s and was formerly a candidate for the Australian Nudist Party.

She was not successful, most voters preferred she keep all her clothes on.

Sylvia is a regular contributor to daily newspapers in Sydney via their letters pages - mostly whiney absurd stuff.

She is also a long time serial troll on usenet groups like "aus.legal" and "aus.aviation".

Super pedantic misinterpretations of traffic rules and other basic legislation is her forte. Plus annoying the shit out of hundreds public servants with tedious letters querying their rules or decisions.

IOW a total nutter.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

** Sylvia has the attention span of a demented chimpanzee.

If she doe not write her impressions own immediately - they vaporise.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

----------------------------------

** Yep- she even has a special title I awarded her about 10 years ago.

(see above)

And you know what, she almost always lives up to it.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Wrong. I appreciate how different people are, how human societies divide skills and labor. My wife is a wonderful speech pathologist, and I'm pretty good around electricity, and we both make the world a little better. You probably do some good stuff too, but the cursing and shrieking aren't obviously helpful.

Our employee turnover is basically nil. The fridge is full of goodies. Sometimes people make spontaneous expressions of satisfaction that are practically embarassing.

We have fun. We take chances and blow up things and learn stuff. Good electronic design is profitable, practically a license to steal, so funds some outrageous benefits and charitable things. And toys.

I don't understand why you are always angry and abusive. I'd rather be cheerful and autistic. Anger poisons design. The best electronic designers are friendly and whimsical and interested in all sorts of stuff.

Reply to
jlarkin

At least JL doesn't act like a spoiled jealous child

Reply to
boB

I rest my case.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

** Fraid the evidence, posted here by YOU, is overwhelming.

JL is not the only intolerant one, but is the gang leader.

** Then publicly piss on ones you don't like much.

JL cannot bullshit his way out of this.

** John can claim anything he likes about life outside of this NG. Only amounts to uncheckable, unsupported assertions that conflict with what he constantly posts.
** Massive false assertion.

Mostly I simply defend myself from haters and abusers here like JL - plus a few fakes, trolls and liars that need a damn good telling off.

That JL fails to see the reality of this is testament to his numerous metal shortcomings.

** Well, tounts JL out completely then. He must lives in a dream world, where his narcissism is invisible to him.

I know a few very similar folk in real life and do my level best to keep far away. But no such luck available here - where JL and other autistic haters are right in your face.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

---------------

** Err - how would a jerk like you know ?

... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

-------------------------------

** She says, having been thoroughly cooked.

Which has gotta be an improvement over half baked.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Because some things are obvious to rational humans.

Reply to
boB

And anybody who even implicitly claims to be a rational human is far enough out of touch with reality to be suspect.

Most of us can manage to look rational most of the time, but the underlying system isn't rational - see

and we all slip up from time to time.

The critical test is whether you recognise when you have slipped up, and admit it. I can't recall John Larkin ever doing that.

I don't do it often, but the posts in which I do it almost always contain the word "oops" which makes them findable.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

--------------

** So, you know some - do you ?

Wot a wanker .....

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Very few here will confess to Oooopsing. I have a couple times IIRC.

Humans are fallable but they don't have to be as foul as Phil is.

He just starts calling people nasty names when confronted. Maybe that is just the way Australians are ? I see it as childish.

Reply to
boB

-----------------

** And he is not about to do that now - is he ?

FYI to all:

One thing I discovered years ago is that "designers" are expert at PRETENDING they have not made a bad mistake when they have.

The effort they will put into denying or covering up their *stuff ups* far exceeds the effort involved in the design itself.

Living in Australia, with our almost non existent electronics manufacturing industry, means one rarely gets to contact the actual designer of a product.

However, on a few occasions with locally made pro audio items I did manage to speak with the actual culprit. Most will not agree to come on the phone.

I never called up a designer just to whinge about something, but always had a fix in mind for them to use, in order to save their own bacon.

Sometimes however it was a bit too late, hundreds of units having been already sold with fatal flaws.

One answer I got was: " if YOU think you can design a better amp, why don't you go do that ? ".

The flawed power amp was so failure prone, it almost ruined the companies reputation. Later, I wound up helping the new designer who came along afterwards to get things right, first try.

But unfortunately he still made a few colossal blunders of his own too.

Many long & funny tales could be told ....

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

** Never done that, not even once.

Mr Boob obviously has reading comprehension issues.

As well as every other kind of comprehension.

FYI:

I like to use the power of the English language well - including the "colourful" bits.

Boob needs to get a life.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison