Fan Club

I have some project sorting to do over the weekend, then I'll see what .vob files are there.

Thanks! ...Jim Thompson

                    Obama, All Blow but NO Hard

Hi Bob, Had time to take a look. The two main .vob files are 0.99GB each :-(

What's the best way to send it to you? ...Jim Thompson

    Parents are the bones on which children cut their teeth :-)

I've sent you an email.

Bob

--
== All google group posts are automatically deleted due to spam ==
Reply to

Thanks to Bob's fantastic work, the doting grandfather is proud to announce Allison Thompson as the Butler in Phoenix Valley Youth Theater's Presentation of Aristocats...

The daughter of Renee and our late son, Duane (10/31/1972 -

4/20/2006), who died of colon cancer. ...Jim Thompson

    Parents are the bones on which children cut their teeth :-)