Can someone retrieve this IEEE paper for me?

Can someone retrieve this IEEE paper for me?

Fiori, F.; Crovetti, P.S, "A new compact temperature-compensated CMOS current reference," Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, IEEE Transactions on ,2005, vol.52, no.11, pp. 724- 728.

Thanks! ...Jim Thompson

You would rather steal it than buy it? No surprise.

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

at least this post may be more related with groups :) no politics, guns, etc. stealing is just personal preference.

Reply to
thesappho

Done!

Pere

Reply to
o pere o

I just received a copy. So thanks to everyone trying.

For copyright reasons DO NOT post a copy here.

Thanks! ...Jim Thompson

It's been more than once I couldn't view a paper to even see if it would be useful to me. The IEEE paper policy is broken and they are aware of it. They recently made allowance for the author to pay the publishing costs and make the paper free, possibly with some restrictions. I'm not sure of the details since I've yet to find one of those papers. But that still doesn't fix the real problem of not knowing what it is you are buying.

Rick

Reply to
rickman

Got an e-mail from IEEE today advertising their new web page where you can report theft of IEEE intellectual property.

Reply to
Ralph Barone

You can't buy a membership that allows access to all libraries... you must join each "society". I tried.

I'll simply look into which AZ University library is most convenient, and pay a trivial alumni annual fee. Fuck the IEEE. ...Jim Thompson

I forgot to mention, the IEEE is clearly populated by Democrat fairies, just like the Girl Scouts >:-} ...Jim Thompson

Abstracts are pitched to deliberately avoid suggesting whether a paper will be useful or (more likely) useless.

I go to a nearby university library to look at this sort of stuff. If it looks good, I can print it for about $1 a page, all nice and legal. I will typically print a couple per cent of the pages I look at, if that.

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Indeed.

And, if the intellectual property developed was funded by our tax
dollars, then it belongs to all of us and we should each be able to
use it as we please and access it without limit.
Reply to
John Fields

The way many of the peer-reviewed publications work, it doesn't even belong to the author!

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

And he/she has to pay to have it published!

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

NIH works that way. If you get money from them, they get a copy of anything you publish and put it up on PubMed.

The journals dragged their feet for a while but it's all sorted out now. They may get a year or so before it goes up for free.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.
Reply to

Should that include the 47% that don't pay taxes?

Rick

Reply to
rickman